Hello my beautiful friends today I would be sharing lasun(garlic) khobra(coconut) chutney. It is tasty, delicious and little bit spicy it is everything you want your chutney to be. Let jump into it 🙂
1. Dry Coconut big size 2 1/2
2. Garlic 1 1/2
3. Bedgi mirch dry whole 3
4. Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
5. Salt to taste.
1. Cut into half inch cube or slice your cocunut and roast it in a pan. Once its edges starts to change its color to slightly brown then take it off heat.
2. Put it into grinder with your peeled garlic pods and bedgi mirch. Roughly grind it into 2 batch.
3. Put the first batch back into grinder and add half red chilli powder and half salt in grind it.
4. Put this aside and tastw it for salt and chilli if you think chilli and salt is too much then you can reduce the quantitu of them while grinding the second batch.
5. Mix both the batch really well and store it in air tight container
1. This chutney have a very good shelf life. You can serve this as a side dish.
2. My favorite is when I eat this chutney with dal chawal. This chutney is served mainly with vada pav.
3. You can adjust the amout of heat by reducing or adding red chilli. If you dont have bedgi mirchi at hand sont worry that is completely optional and yoh skip it.
4. Garlic and coconut combo is really good. If you dont like the dry consistency you can increase quantity of garlic. Garlic is compete hero of this dish.
Cook with love